Add this site to your start page

CREDITWRENCH-TheTruth

This blog is dedicated to illustrating the depths of depravity to debt collectors and their cronies who infest various message boards spewing their spam, insults and filth can and do sink. They will stop at nothing to berate others while trying to elevate their own perceived worth.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Tired of being a whipping boy

The antics of Enormis might very well lead one to the conclusion that he might be a refugee from a long term intensive care facility.

I received an email from one of the "authorities" of the pcmholdings forum today. It and my answer to it are below.

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : Mod Squad
Sent : January 16 2005 at 10:56am
This will serve as your one and final warning to cease and desist (no pun...sorry) posting

I am giving that very serious consideration indeed.

If you persist in posting outside the confines of the agreed decision, or mention the message contact and contents contained in this message, your account can/wll be suspnded pending review.

Thanks for your time and attention.

In view of your several postings as well as those of many others including Enormis it would not be at all difficult to imagine that I am here for the sole purpose of being a whipping boy and that nothing I say is going to be lent any credibility or import anyway.

In view of the treatment I have received from you and other posters in this forum I would gladly delete any and all posts I have ever made here but I am denied the ability to do even that.

No need to waste any time reviewing my account or suspending me.
My newest blog currently has only been devoted to countering the accusations of the jackass but I'm likely to expand the theme in the very, very near future.

Enormis deludes himself into believing that his blog will be seen by anybody but it won't and for very good reasons. The new blog I put up is already in over 200 search engines and that number is growing constantly. But in order for it to grow at it's maximum potential rate it needs a wider variety of topics.

Have a nice day.

This kind of treatment by debt collectors is the norm. If you are not a debt collector and you attempt to post on any of their forums they will do all they can to turn you into their whipping boy. They are simply mindless little maggots who have nothing to say and won't pay any attention to anything you have to say unless you are promising to pay them.

If anyone doubts that and is or has ever been a victim of their criminal activities then you already know that what I am saying here is the absolute truth.

Playing around on their message boards is nothing but an exercise in futility.

They could care less about anything anyone has to say.