Add this site to your start page

CREDITWRENCH-TheTruth

This blog is dedicated to illustrating the depths of depravity to debt collectors and their cronies who infest various message boards spewing their spam, insults and filth can and do sink. They will stop at nothing to berate others while trying to elevate their own perceived worth.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Stealing a hit counter

Explaining to a fucking low life sneak thief.



When you get something with a condition attached to it what you got wasn't free at all. If you get it but don't comply with the conditions under which you got it then it is the same as stealing it. You too stupid to understand that or is it that you are just naturally such a thief that you didn't think of that?

Yes, I didn't follow the TOS for a free hit counter. How do you steal something that was offered to you free?
OK, let's do put it in perspective. Yes, I did get a house forclosed on me. Two of them side by side as a matter of fact. And like millions of other people, I got in over my head because a tornado passed close by and ripped the roofs off of both of them. I couldn't wait for the insurance to settle up so I had to put the roof back on both of them.
I also lost my two renters because they couldn't stay in the duplex with no roof over their heads. So they moved out and stuck me with their gas and electric and water bills on top of the tornado damage.
It took too long to get the insurance to settle up and I got behind on the payments and the bank foreclosed on the two properties. If that is "stealing" two houses then yes, I'm a thief but at least I'm not a fucking low life sneak thief like you.

Now, let's put it in perspective. According to public foreclosure records, CREDITWRENCH CEO Bill Bauer tried to steal a whole fucking house.

And of course it hurt my credit for a few years too. But that was long before I learned how to get defective judgments vacated. If that happened now they wouldn't get to first base with taking my property that way.

You see Normie, I learn from my mistakes and that is something you never do.

It takes a man to admit his mistakes and the fact that he don't always know it all.
People like you never admit their mistakes and think they know it all and so they never learn. They just keep on getting kicked in the nuts.

Then when they reach the end of their rope they just whimper and snivel and find somebody else to blame it on. If they can't do that then they try to lie their way out of the mess they created for themselves. And that is exactly what you are doing.

When the going gets tough the tough get going and you are learning that the hard way.