Add this site to your start page

CREDITWRENCH-TheTruth

This blog is dedicated to illustrating the depths of depravity to debt collectors and their cronies who infest various message boards spewing their spam, insults and filth can and do sink. They will stop at nothing to berate others while trying to elevate their own perceived worth.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

CREDITWRENCH and the saga of nonjudicial foreclosure

Beating a dead horse issue



Well, by some hook or crook Uncle Normie managed to con blogger.com into letting him have his bfog back on line again. So what? No biggie.

And then he continues to show his stupidity by writing an ebook about Title 46 of Oklahoma statutes in an attempt to prove me wrong. But in the process he missed the whole point of the issue and brays on endlessly making a mountain out of a molehill as usual.

What started it was that I stated that I would not be concerned about a judgment. And I would not no matter how much braying he does. I did not say that nobody else should or should not be concerned about a forclosure or an eviction. What I said was that I would not be concerned.

So because I stated I would not be concened he decides to write about some Oklahoma law. So what? Then he wants me to admit that I was wrong? Never mind that whether or not I would be concerned about something is not something that can be argued about.

Something like that is my decision to make and mine alone. Had I advised that no one need be concerned about a judgment then he would have every reason in the world to take me to task.

But for him to take me to task about what I would or would not be concerned about is preposterous.

I said I would not be concerned about a judgment and that meant regardless of whether or not a judgment was entered against me. When I ran into some hard luck and had my other two houses reposessed back in 1996 I was not worried about the judgment because I knew they could not collect one crying dime no matter what they did. The bank knew that too and they never even tried. Now they can't because the statute of limitations ran out on the judgment and they never bothered to renew it. Why would they renew it?
No reason to since both of us knew from the start that they could not enforce the judgment even if they tried.

But now I am supposed to admit that I was wrong?

I wasn't wrong, but making mountains out of molehills trying to prove a point that never existed in the first place is pretty stupid to say the least.

I never even said I knew anything about mortgage law in Oklahoma or anywhere else.
I don't have to know anything about mortgages or mortgage law or the law about repossession of houses to know whether or not I would be concerned about a foreclosure.

As usual, Normie is braying about nothing at all.

What really counts and what you should be looking at when considering what is important and who is the right person to seek advice and help from is the words of people who have use CREDITWRENCH in the past. Words like the following.

n the spirit of giving proper "Credit", it was actually Psychdoc who developed the Nutcase letter. I'm merely a grateful beneficiary, as well as proud unindicted co-conspirator in the evolution of the series. The derivative I used successfully against Chevron (no joy so far on Macy's) borrrowed heavily from Doc's work, as well as Bill Bauer's Knockout Letter.

In the words of Sir Isaac Newton, "If I have seen farther, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants."

Quixote

And here is another one.

Posted by PsychDoc on 10.22.2003 07:14:

I found this site in 2001. When I began my credit repair journey my official FICO score was in the low 560s. A year later all my scores were in the mid-700s.

While I'm at it, I'd like to say that my best teachers were marci (who taught me the power of the Goodwill approach), breeze (who taught me too much stuff to list and managed to defend me at a couple of critical points when I was a green newbie), Bill Bauer (aka bbauer and Creditwrench, who taught me how to be a serious nuisance through several generous telephone calls and basically inspired the Nutcase series I later disseminated),