Add this site to your start page

CREDITWRENCH-TheTruth

This blog is dedicated to illustrating the depths of depravity to debt collectors and their cronies who infest various message boards spewing their spam, insults and filth can and do sink. They will stop at nothing to berate others while trying to elevate their own perceived worth.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New Post/Thread Notification: CreditWrench IRS TAX FORUM

Hello,

formalizingBusiness has just posted in the CreditWrench IRS TAX FORUM forum of CreditWrench under the title of Do I need to file a tax form for 2006 Q1?.

This thread is located at http://www.creditwrench.com/consumers/showthread.php?threadid=1041

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
No. The Form 941 is always due the last day of the month following the last month of the quarter. That makes it April 30th for this quarter. Do you have an EIN yet?

Have one, but I may need to get a new one if I decide to pay tax differently.

That's up to you. I've only used QB for my accounting and payroll. It has worked well for me. I own an automobile repair shop so I have a management program I also use that is designed just for auto repair. What does your accountant recommend?
Still looking for one. I think I need to a little more research to see what works best for me.

... so I'm at a very very early stage of operating the business.
***************