Add this site to your start page

CREDITWRENCH-TheTruth

This blog is dedicated to illustrating the depths of depravity to debt collectors and their cronies who infest various message boards spewing their spam, insults and filth can and do sink. They will stop at nothing to berate others while trying to elevate their own perceived worth.

Friday, January 28, 2005

The great arseologist


Creditwrench
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: October 16 2004
Location: United States
Online Status: Online
Posts: 235
Posted: January 27 2005 at 8:37pm | IP Logged Quote Creditwrench

E. Normis
Expert Member
Expert Member
Dingleberry

Joined: October 12 2004
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 502
Posted: January 27 2005 at 7:31pm | IP Logged Report PostQuote Ermis Dingleberry

Creditwrench wrote:
Nice little keylogger you got attached to that file, Normie.

Hmmm, that would be illegal. Are you again accusing me of engaging in illegal activity? Maybe you should report me to the Oklahoma AG. Or sue me for libel.

DON'T RISK DOWNLOADING NORMIES LITTLE WORM! CLICK HERE AND SEE IT ON LINE.



Edited by Creditwrench on January 27 2005 at 10:51pm
Back to Top View Creditwrench's Profile Search for other posts by Creditwrench Visit Creditwrench's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List Edit Post

SPAR7AN117
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar

Joined: October 12 2004
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 468
Posted: January 28 2005 at 12:23am | IP Logged Report PostQuote SPAR7AN117

WOULD YOU TOO STOP. Or really..... WRENCH CUT IT OUT!!!!

Geesuus allmiiiiiiiiiighty. Can we move on to other things.

__________________
SPARAN117

View SPAR7AN117's ProfileSearch for other posts by SPAR7AN117 Send Private MessageAdd to Buddy List

Creditwrench
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: October 16 2004
Location: United States
Online Status: Online
Posts: 235
Posted: January 28 2005 at 12:49am | IP Logged Quote Creditwrench

SPAR7AN117 wrote:
WOULD YOU TOO STOP. Or really..... WRENCH CUT IT OUT!!!!

Geesuus allmiiiiiiiiiighty. Can we move on to other things.
I'd sure like to but with that damned dingleberry on my arse day and night it sure is tough. I tried to get a good topic going on Rico and first thing I know there is that damned dingleberry hanging on my arse again smelling up the place. Now it is claiming I have threatened his life. LOL

Problem is he ain't got a life to threaten. He needs to get off my arse and go get a life. I understand that he is a great arseologist, but he is on my arse so bad that everywhere I go on the internet I got big brown skidmarks trailing after me.

Then maybe some intelligent conversation could take place.