Add this site to your start page

CREDITWRENCH-TheTruth

This blog is dedicated to illustrating the depths of depravity to debt collectors and their cronies who infest various message boards spewing their spam, insults and filth can and do sink. They will stop at nothing to berate others while trying to elevate their own perceived worth.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

The Enormis Scam putdown of Creditwrench

This blog is dedicated to exposing the lies about creditwrench promoted by a debt collector's blog who calls himself CREDITWRENCHSCAM and is also known as Enormis, Enormis Debtor and any other false screen name he can think of.

Original Creditors and the FDCPA



The CREDITWRENCH website makes a statement that in 23 states the FDCPA applies to original creditors as well as 3rd party collectors (collection agencies). When recently asked to supply the basis for this statement, CREDITWRENCH CEO Billie Bauer was unable to do so.

Why?

Not because it is a false and misleading statement but because I the great CREDITWRENCHSCAM says it is false and misleading. I suspect that it was because he did not choose to do so. That is why I put up my own blog mocking him and trying to cause him as much grief as possible.

The real truth is that nowhere does FDCPA make original creditors liable under FDCPA but rather those 23 states have consumer protection laws which are stronger than FDCPA is and therefore that makes Billie Bauer a liar and proves that I am right and he is wrong. I will make a fool out of him if it is the last thing I do.

Stay tuned for my next post when I will explain why.

posted by a creditwrenchscam